Emergency assistance information
* If someone you know needs emergency social services including housing or shelter, call 211.
* For frequently-updated emergency information on weather, school closures, and other community challenges in Portland, go to PublicAlerts.org
* For assistance in Portland's public spaces, if you are concerned about someone needing professional mental health attention, call Project Respond, 503-988-4888.
* Downtown, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., for other issues not needing police officers, call Clean & Safe staff at 503-22-4PETE (503-224-7383).
* During City of Portland business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, call 503-823-4000 to find information about any City, County, or Portland Development Commission issue or service.